We at Deli 24 understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.deli24.co.uk (“our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation:In this Policy, the following terms will have the following meanings:
“Cookie”means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site. Details of the Cookies used by our Site are set out in clause 11;
“Personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the UK General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, the “Data Protection Legislation”); and
“We/Us/Our” means Deli 24 Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06859465, whose registered office address is at Dawson Road, Mount Farm, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK1 1JN.
What Does This Policy Cover?
- Client data will be collected and processed in accordance with our separate client data protection policy, copies of which are available on request.
- Visitors to our Site should note that it may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under Data Protection Legislation, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see clause 10);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in clause 12);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in clause 4 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in clause 12);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in clause 12 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect and How Do We Use Your Data?
- We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data includes email address, company address and telephone number.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site and our services.
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary or statutorily required in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the applicable Data Protection Legislation at all times. For more details on security see clause 5, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
|Purpose/Activity||Type of Data||Lawful Basis for Processing|
|To interact with prospective clients that enquire via the Site||
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to respond to enquiries)|
|To use data analytics to improve our Site, services and marketing||
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of clients for our services, to keep our Site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
- We will not send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the applicable Data Protection Legislation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in clause 11. Please refer to clause 11 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. Unless we have reasonable grounds to refuse to delete it (where this is permitted under the applicable Data Protection Legislation), we will do so without delay and within no longer than one month from receiving your request.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in clause 4, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect.
Do We Share Your Data?
- We may compile statistics about the use of our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order or a governmental authority.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
How Can You Control Your Data?
- In addition to your rights under the Data Protection Legislation, set out in clause 3, when you submit personal data to us via email or via our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data.
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details using the contact details in clause 12.
- All Cookies used by and on our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie law.
- We may place and access the following first party and third-party Cookies on your computer or device, to facilitate and improve your experience of our Site and to provide and improve our services:
|Cookie Name||Category||Description & purpose||Expiry|
|CookieConsent||Necessary||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year|
|CookieConsentBulkSetting-#||Preferences||Enables cookie consent across multiple websites||Persistent|
|_ga||Statistics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Site||2 years|
|_ga_#||Statistics||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the Site as well as dates for the first and most recent visit||2 years|
- First party Cookies are those placed directly by us and are used only by us. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of our Site and your use and experience of our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are also shown above. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed in clause 9.2, but please be aware that our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our Site more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.